As a first-time mama, I’ve been clueless when it comes to registering. I found it helpful to ask fellow mamas, read online reviews and view others’ registries. A few of you reached out for registering advice as I have been open about my desire for quality over quantity. So today, I put a post together to share the bigger ticket items on my registry. They are all my >$100 items. At first, I was reluctant to ask for so many expensive items but I’ve reassured by many that friends and family are more than willing to “go-in” together on gifts.
1. Lounger – Snuggle Me Organic
2. Health Monitor – Owlet Baby Monitor
3. Diaper Bag – Petunia Pickle Bottom
4. Stroller – BOB Flex Stroller
5. Baby Book – The Story of You
6. Car Seat – Chicco KeyFit 30
7. High Chair – Graco Blossom High Chair
8. Portable Napper – Graco Pack N’ Play Playard
9. Video Monitor – Summer Infant
10. Carrier – Ergobaby 360
I hope you find this list helpful! And for you experienced mamas out there, please comment if you have any additional suggestions. I love hearing what has worked for you!
weddings, engagements and design inspiration
home design, babe fever, harvey and adventures as an epley